Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Alas

Gainesville

Yeah, I had the same problem with Blogger. Looked like Google and their ad-stuff hijacked them for awhile

I woke up this morning with a bad cold. Spent all day in service of my dripping sneezing nose, and understanding that I could no longer lift things as usual, but did what I could of the routines. (The FL rule is, if you're out of bed, you can put on your shoes and get on with it.)

The new power supply for my buzzing desktop arrived, but does not fit. Another few days of working on the laptop. Not that much of a problem, really. Except that I don't have current email addresses for anyone on the laptop! Please, send me a message to the atlantic address, so I can contact you from the laptop if Blogger is not available.

Will see how I feel tomorrow. Plans are for dinner downtown and play at the Hipp. Here's hoping that's possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home