Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Submerged in Sundays

Gainesville

Just a quick one. Bill has an early morning meeting, so I'm forced to be in early too. Got a lot done on my project today-- just wish I had about two solid weeks to work on it. I'm now half finished coding the test (recent) Sunday section. It's enough, really, tho I'm hoping to finish all six pages.

Tomorrow I must venture into Special Collection and start looking for an old section. Now that I have the technique pretty much down, it shouldn't take as long to do. I hope. I only have two weeks to work on it-- need to save the last two for writing.

After we got back from dinner out, I did the prep work for the crock pot dish for tomorrow night-- a pork in salsa verde. It will the the first trial of the new 3-quart crock. It doesn't have a timer, but at least it has a high setting as well as low and warm, an improvement over that baby one.

It's turned very cold here again-- supposed to dip into the 20's tonight.

Good work with improving your space, Mom. And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your DVD lectures. What a great thing to be doing.

How is Ben?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Marty said...

Ben is doing much better now - back to play acting and singing for us, but still not eating very well. I think the antibiotics hurt his tummy a bit. He is at daycare today (Thursday) and I am back at work :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home