Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

All the Marbles

Gainesville

Got Bill to the airport just after 5:30. after about 2 hours of sleep. He woke up and started to pack about the time I was fading. Much moving about from bed to bed to catch a few zz's.

Hard to get to sleep as the sun is coming up. After a restless hour, slept til noon, when Bill called to report he'd arrived in DC, no problems, even a bit early. Amazing, as he flew the dreaded Delta.

Despite the weird schedule, not unlike jet lag, I got the sheets changed and laundered. Let's hear it for routines. Football all day, as usual. But blow me down-- looks like the Gators are suddenly #2 and up for all the marbles! I never for a moment thought this would happen. Urban Renewal indeed!

But now time to try to recalibrate the sleep patterns. I realize this is barely comprehensible. Will try to decode tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home