Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

caution

Don't make the cobbler unless you have enough (good) fruit. I made it for Ruth and Dave Wood. I had not enough not very flavorful rhubarb (and had to wing it since the mag had no rhubarb variation), and it was doughy and mediocre. I flavored the biscuit dough with cinnamon, which I didn't really like with rhubarb. Let me know how it goes, but be sure to use lotsa fruit.

Glad I got post #1000! Yes do email the taco pizza recipe. For Charlie I won't call it pizza, though. Maybe hot dish?

The floor's just started. I'll send a photo when there's something to see. Now I need to make pita, which takes about three hours. I go to Baldwin to a school at noon. My last of the school year, though I meet with all of my students on Friday.

Off to bake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home