Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Deferred, Again

Gainesville

Here it is, too late once again. Wall to wall football. In the background all day was what I was going to write in the blog, even had a title for it: Hardware Blues.

Castor (the washing machine) sputtered loudly, then lapsed into a coma today. Tomorrow will be a vigil waiting for the Maytag man.

I ventured out late to shop. I made a tolerable meal.

A whole month of stickers, Mom! I'm so proud of you. Tomorrow is a new month, and on my list of things to do tomorrow is mark up the month with Zone stickers and a few other known events. As of today, I've been retired a whole year. I wish I had more to show for it, but I guess it could be worse!

Hope you have a wonderful time at the lake with Chris & Kay. I think the idea of raiding your own freezer is great. As it happened, I purged a shelf of my little freezer today, tossing about 3/4 of it. I now know what's in there, and restocked a few Plan B items.

More later, but meanwhile: YAY Brett! I got to see it, thanks to Sunday Ticket. Sa-Weet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home