Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Some Frustration

1.X.07 - MoM

A really frustrating day. I called in an Rx for my eye drops that I have been out of since Friday. It would have done no good to have called it in over the weekend as they have to get in touch with Dr. Tubbs. I guess they must not have been able to, as it is 6:30 p.m. no sign of the delivery. At least, I have enough of the other eye drops I have to use 2 times a day. Then, there was another little problem. The other Rx I am going to be out of in a couple of days, is one of two I had delivered last Friday. When I didn't find it, I decided that I hadn't ordered it after all, so I included it in my order. They called back to say they had delivered it then. The missing one is evidently still in the sack but I cannot find that. I spent the afternoon sorting the pile of accounts, receipts etc., on the desk ready to put in the proper file folders. Still no sign of the pills. I had not taken anything to the garage for garbage, so went thru everything that was going into the can to dump tomorrow. Being thyroid pills, it isn't life threatening, but it is for 90 days. If they don't turn up, I will have to call Jeannie at the store as well as ask her what to do. After all, I have been shopping there since 1988, and Walgreen's has just moved to town.

Lately, I have asked the Schwan guy to come only once a month, but Sandy and Charlie and I have been interested in trying the good looking asparagus spears that we saw when we visited Elizabeth and George so rather than wait several more weeks, I wanted to order now. After I talked with Chris and Kay yesterday, and we did a little meal planning long distance, there were several things that would make for easy meals. So, I have an order in for Wednesday. My salesman is going to be pleased after the one item or so each time he comes by.

I think I discovered the reason my chair won't tilt back. For some time, I have kept a couple of the cords for the computer/camera plugged in to power and over the arm of the chair ready to plug into the camera for downloading. Since I no longer use that camera anymore, I decided to remove them today. At least one of them has pushed so far back into the works that I can't get it out. Charlie will be by tomorrow after his appointment and to set out my garbage (I am only putting it out about every other week these days) so perhaps he can find some way to get it out. I also need a new fluorescent bulb over the sink. Always something that needs doing.

I slept in my bed last night, Usual pain and got up and moved around a little during the middle of the night. When I got back in bed I was able to sleep, especially as it got closer to time to get up. I took one Advil in the middle of the night and I think that helped me get back to sleep. No pain during the day.

It is early, but I am tired so going to call it a day. Lots to do tomorrow. Have a good batch of stickers to start off October today,

Fell asleep so can only hope for the best as I am not going to check it agail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home