Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Swish (D)

Gainesville

Happy to report that the cat is returning to normal today, slowly but surely. Eating a bit, drinking a bit, walking around, swishing her tail, looking interested in things. All very good signs, and all things you take for granted until they stop. She hopped up on Bill's lap as we were having after dinner espresso, and they both promptly fell asleep. Ah yes, how sweet it is.

Got out for an extended shop, meaning all the way out to Archer Road, which used to be the brief shopping place-- our Williston Road store has spoiled us. But Williston still lacks a drug store (vitamins) and a serious liquor store.

We are looking forward to your visit! When do you arrive on Tuesday? Need to know when to cue the brass band. Seriously, there are no plans at all in place, except for the comics conference on Friday and Saturday. We'll make it up as we go along.

Thursday, October 9, 1952
283rd Day--83 Days to Follow

Dear Diary
This morning we rode to school. Gay & I had Caf. dutie as usual. I found out Mr. Kallenbach read "Willie" my composition about the dinosaur at sixth period. Sandy & I were to preform in my amatur show but sandy went home at noon sick so I carried on alone. Everyone liked it. I got complements all over the place. Suzy

Friday, October 10, 1952
284th Day--82 Days to Follow

Dear Diary
This morning I rode to school as usual. When we got there our room & Hill's room were Flooded! Don't ask me what happened. Anyway we had our first class outside! Daddy got the insolation for the house today. That means more progress. We watched Tales of Tomorrow. real spooky. "Youth on Tap" Bum Bum Bum Bum Bam
Suzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home