Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2.V.07 - MoM

2.V.07 - MoM

WoW! You really messed up Suzy. It sounds like something I would to. I would imagine that you were even were more sore today. I'm glad you didn't break anything. That good cooking and nutritious eating probably helped. I hope you are on the mend without too awful pain.

It is nice to reclaim those shelves from the magazines in the front walk-thru closet. Perhaps, it will give me more space to stash some stuff -- neatly, of course -- from my bedroom clean up. I have the magazines neatly standing up in boxes with large labels on the front for the sale. Too bad even if they sell, they won't bring in much money for Marty. When you realize that it takes 50 magazines to make $5.00.

I had always expected to some day, when I got old and if I had any eyesight left, I was going to open them and read them. Gradually, I had realized that it was not going to happen, so I have no qualms about getting rid of them. The only ones I still subscribe to are, "Fine Cooking" and "Cuisine at home," and "Gourmet." The latter is only because it is so inexpensive and I tried to thumb through it before passing it on to Sandy. She no longer cares about it so I will let it go when it runs out. Look forward to having a neat living room again very soon.

Last night, during the night with my door open, I was not unhappy to have my electric mattress pad on and my "winter" comforter, especially as I had on my "I 'moose' be dreaming" summer nightgown. I was lucky that the temp only went down to 40°. Even that is cold for Tumbling Tom but he seems to have survived. It is still a little cold for him so I am going to make sure to bring him in at night till the weather warms up.

While I was eating my "dinner" tonight, I saw my first humming bird at the feeder. It was so new to it that as it took off as its usual, it hit my window but seemed to be okay.

"Short but sweet" tonight. Perhaps I'll really make it to bed early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home