Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Routines

Gainesville

Slogging away at my daily and weekly routines. Although everything took much longer than usual, I got almost all of it done, including 15 minutes in the big room and both halves of the kitchen floor with Scooba. Keeping moving helps with the pain.

Also finished the Comics spreadsheet, or thought I had: discovered at least one major spacing error I forgot to fix, which mixes up sorting, so will have to redo the two reports I spun off it. Bleah.

I wasn't up for going out to dinner tonight, so Bill got some Taco Bell take-out stuff. Pretty ghastly.

Deeply into vol 2 of the collected Gasoline Alley. I shall say nothing, since Sandy now has it, and I don't want to provide any spoilers.

Interesting about the May Day baskets, Mom. I know you had us make them when were were little and living in Palo Alto.

Congrats on getting rid of all those magazines! That's a big step. However, please don't plan to do a lot of work on Saturday. The FlyLady system specifically sets aside weekends for rest and fun. Guilt-free! Please give it a try, and get back to routines on Monday.

Going to try to go into the library tomorrow. Bill doesn't have the usual Friday morning early meeting-- the new Dir has not yet set up her meeting patterns-- so maybe I can go with him and spend the day. Well, we'll see how I feel in the morning. If it's not better than today, forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home