Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

18.IX.07 - MoM

Your University really made the news Big Time. Between that and OJ overkill, I didn't have news channels on all day like it used to. Now, I use HGTV (Home & Garden TV) for my background noise. I only have the Today Show on for the original 2 hours -- 4 hours is crazy. I changed channels for a lot of that this morning, too.

Hard to get back in the groove again, but I only have my before bed routines left to do, after my after dinner drinks. Sandy and Charlie were here a little after 7 a.m., this morning. Charlie had his early appointment for his Chiropractor. He came by here to put markers by my sprinklers as the people doing the yard treatment including reseeding some. I was surprised that the worker arrived so early. A rain shower didn't stop the operation. Later, Tom made a quick visit bringing me some more fish. Sandy or Charlie took down my garbage and Nate brought it back up this afternoon.

After my early rising (5:30), I needed my morning 15 minute nap. It's only 8 p.m., and I could fall asleep as I type this. Guess I'd better take a minute and pour my first drink.

My leg was giving me fits so I was taking it a little easy. I decided it was a good time to check in with Kay. And, I took an Advil. After our usual extended conversation, the Advil had taken effect, giving me a lot more relief than I thought possible. The swollen feet and ankles are back to normal today, thank goodness. I am sure that part of the blame could be from not having my feet much as I am used to.

I was checking some stuff on Amazon and came across some glass "thermal" glasses. They were expensive as 2 for $25. They sounded great, but I decided to read the owners comments. That really changed my mind. Even the people who had favorable comments mentioned how fragile they were and many of the letters told of having them arrive broken. When I told Sandy about it, she said that you have some glasses you like. Any further info about them would be appreciated.

I surprised myself this afternoon, when I gave into an urge to try the org. A few weeks ago, it had been a failure. Much to my surprise, "Lazy River" went pretty well for being out of practice. I am now determined to try to get in a little practice every day.

I took the pictures off my camera, most of them taken by Sandy. There are some just tolerable ones that Include me.

I am suddenly so very tired that I can't write any more tonight. Will do better tomorrow. I can't proof as I keep salling asleep and I didn't even have my other drinik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home