Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Another Football Sunday

Gainesville

I become a pretty dull girl on Football Sundays, especially when no one else blogs. Does anyone really care who won in Week 2, and which ones I watched? I didn't think so. Or our various AV problems? Nah.

Even my cooking was boring-- Bill's favorite No-Carb pizza. We ate it in front of the TV, since that's the only one that gets the big networks. \Yawn\ Not even reading anything interesting-- just catching up on magazines.

I want to hear about the rest of the Iowa jaunt!

Oh good grief. Just noticed there's now a button to add VIDEO to the blog! The mind boggles.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey, yeah, we all care about it all. See email for further explanation.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Suzy said...

I apologize-- I didn't mean to guilt anyone. Was just making excuses for a lame blog entry, and wasn't thinking about how that would sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home