Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dreadful

Gainesville

I beg forgiveness in advance for this brief post. Long hard day, and felt bad (physically) for most of it. Maybe fighting something off. Maybe just not nearly enough sleep last night. Dreadfully hot outside. Dreadfully cold in the lower vault. Hard on the bio-systems.

Note to self: saw UF's Loony Tunes holdings today. Pitiful. Mine puts theirs to shame. I should donate mine.

I tossed together a meal better left unmentioned. I can say no more. (Please, say no more!)

Sent you the Shrimp Dip recipe, Ma, but forgot to proof it. I trust you know it well enough to catch any obvious typo-errors.

Behind on weekly routines. But no worries: I will jump in where I am tomorrow. Which may be mostly in bed.

Which sounds like a good place to be right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home