Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Comment on Comments

Gainesville

Too much to do, too little time. I have been flat-out running every minute since I was dragged awake this morning. Got a lot done, but seems like for every task confronted, another 4 or 5 sprang up demanding immediate attention, and very few got actually accomplished. At least we are fed, the kitchen clean, and everything ready to start a crock pot in the morning.

Other than that, I will have to beg off for tonight, and just post comments. I wish I'd enabled comments from the beginning, as they are a great way to duck in and post briefly without going through the whole nine yards. I want to encourage our Silent partners in this enterprise to post a few comments now and then...

More tomorrow. Keep on smilin', Jack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home