Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, April 03, 2006

April Madness

Gainesville

Man, I always hate this day-- the Monday after the spring time shift. And this year, no coffee to greet me when I woke, my automatic coffee maker being in D.C. I gave up trying to get there on time, and on making coffee. (Hit Starbucks again.) And I left an hour early-- taking two hours of vacation for the day.

Not much going on in the tank. I was able to get a start on

This blog is interrupted by current events:

*** GATORS WIN ROUNDBALL!! ***

Amazing. I was watching opening day baseball, talking on the phone to Bill, and he alerted me that they were actually going to do it. I watched the last 30 seconds-- not wanting to jinx them til I was sure it was in the bag, doncha know. Shortly after that, Sandy was there ( via call waiting) croaking "Rah Rah Rah"

Needless to say, the town has gone bonkers. Should be interesting tomorrow.

Gonna pack it in for the night. Too much TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home