Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Brief

Gainesville

Hey! I was right about the Sandhill Cranes yesterday morning. Here's a story about them from the Gainesville Sun.

It's very late, and I got up (relatively) early. Got the house about half blessed, got sheets and towels changed and laundered, got out to shop for vitamins, gas, and Tanq 10.

Made a minestrone from Leanne that looked very unpromising while I was making it, but turned out great. Ya just never know. The pasta part of it was a quarter cup of tiny stars. A low carb count, yet a nice thickening. Sweet.

Warmer today, finally, but cold in the house. I call it the domestic lag, thanks to the terrazzo.

Thanks for the letter from Chris, Mom. Amazingly, I could follow all of his techie-talk, and it made me nostalgic for those simpler times. And the advent of the amazing cordless phone! Who would have imagined phones would be so ubiquitous 20 years down the road.

And remember: "Mount Washmore" is something to be avoided. The FL way is ONE LOAD PER DAY, not a marathon. Just do one load tomorrow.

Needa gota bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home