Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Knee Jerk

Gainesville

Good luck tomorrow, Mom. I hope the dry spell is the worst of it, although god knows, that's bad enough.

I'm planning to go into the Lib tomorrow to work on comics, but can come in on my own schedule. (Bill will drop Moonbeam off for an oil change, leaving me with the parking permits.)

Found out tonight Doug will be visiting us again Friday night. My knee-jerk reaction at the short warning is, "Oh no!" but then I think about it-- very little needs to be done to be ready for this. Thank you, FlyLady!

I'm almost finished with the second Jane Austen mystery-- 15 pages to go! Not sure I'll be able to stay awake long enough tonight, though. Very tired. Must go flat. More manana. Just consider this a knee-jerk post.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

I loved Jane and the Man of the Cloth. I think the plots are awfully convoluted, but I like them anyway. And Lord whatshisname finally comes into his own in this book. Loved the setting and the historical part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home