Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'Baaaaack

30.V.07 - MoM

I am going to try to get back to nightly blogging. I have missed it. Finally this afternoon, I began to catch up on reading the ones I have missed. My eyes have been a little slow to recover and I haven't finished a newspaper or a blog since "I went down." I am noticing a slight improvement today. Last night I was about ready to go to bed at about 6:30, bored out of my skull, when I decided I had to snap myself out of it and decided I could sit in my chair and use the bed to sort out the box of note papers. After talking with one of my therapists, I may put together a little packet of the cards and see if they might sell a few in their gift shop. I have never been inside it to see what it is like and if they are suitable. I was surprised at how quickly the evening went by.

Sandy and Charlie were by several times during the day as he was working on things to do with the sale of "Jane's" house. I did a good walking stint in the morning with the PT gal, but with interruptions of her session with me due to some Spital meetings and people coming by to see me the time was "choppy." Ted surprised me bringing by a vase of flowers from my garden: Siberian Iris and deep purple peonies.

I hadn't given much thought to my pain medications and they didn't remind me. During my walk this afternoon, I ended up well down the hall, when I realized I could hardly take a step as it hurt so bad. With great pain, I made it back to my room. That took care of the rest of the afternoon's exercise. I made it back to my bed and had a good wonderful 1 ½ hrs. nap.

Had the power off for the storm. Will try to do better tomorrow with a blog. Sorry to have been such a goof-off. Will need to have some stuff from home to copy,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home