Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Love my new phone!

30.VII.07 - MoM

I am going to have to learn to shut down my computer during this hot weather when I am not using it. It is so hot I can hardly rest my hands on it.

Last night, I kept opening up stuff and finally found the blog on the desktop. I didn't want to take a chance moving it, so waited for Sandy to come by to do it. I finally went back to sleep from 5 to 6 a.m. I am determined to go to bed early. I think I am going to start to bed in the chair, but I have my bed ready for a change later. It is VERY hot still at almost 8:30 p.m., and I am just starting my drink. Hope I can stay awake long enough to finish it.

My dermatologist surgeon decided to numb my cheek and remove the big, scaly "thing." It felt strange as it included deadening my eyelid and brow. She did a biopsy that I will have results from in a week or so. She froze a couple of other spots on my face. I was pleased when she suggested checking my back. something that hadn't be done in quite a while. All was clear.

We had an early lunch at a relatively new little place -- what I call store front restaurants are all over the many shopping clusters around Woodsbury. My little ½ grilled chicken was quite good as were the mashed potatoes and green beans. With leftovers from Sandy's Saturday dinner and this, I won't have to cook for a while. I just have to make the effort to eat.

I got my current cell phone when Charlie and Sandy came down to Lake City where we were spending our 65th anniversary and had lunch with them in Red Wing. They had just signed up for new phones so I got one, too, to take the place of one of the original ones in a small "suitcase." After I made a call on Kay's this week, I decided it was time to get more up to date instead of seeing if I could still find a battery for my clunker. We stopped by my provider in their new quarters and I now have a real cutie. I have been with them for so long that it was no problem to sign a contract and get the phone discount. I already love it.

It is already 10 p.m., and the though of bed sounds so wonderful. Just finished a long chat with Kay -- they made it home today. No more Northwest for them!

Don't have to get up early tomorrow, but I always seem to. My Safari is back in place, so all's right with the world.

Way to tired to proof this -- just hope for the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home