Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm so very sleepy and it is early

7.IX.07 - MoM

Those were very good and tasty potatoes and tomatoes you brought by, Sandy. I ate all the potatoes and one of the tomatoes for my dinner tonight. Love the garlic. Will probably eat the other tomato for breakfast instead of the juice. Thanks for getting the disposal going. I had felt all over looking for the trip button, but not on the bottom of the motor. I have started many with that reset over the years. Also, thanks for all the other little chores.

I only went as far as moving my chair into my shelter and pulling the plugs on the computer last night after a few nearby lightning and thunderclaps. My sprinklers were shut down by the rain, but I had at least ½" of rain that more than compensated for that.

The weather today would be hard to top. The high temp was 72 briefly. It should be good sleeping temp tonight. I ate a little earlier than usual tonight, so hopefully, I'll get my act together and get to sleep a little earlier for a change. It is now down to 66° and going lower and I just closed up the house.

I don't think I have never had as much bird action in one day at a feeder as today. And a good variety. I am so glad I decided to put a feeder there especially now that I have had to spend so much time here.

For someone with my temperament, there is nothing like seeing a record each day on the calendar for my routine. I have been bad about the morning eye drops and sometimes, I didn't remember my after breakfast pills till almost noon. Now, I can hardly wait so I can put the stickers on the calendar. I'm worse than a little kid.

I really have to get serious about planning what I am going to need for Iowa. We expect to leave on Thursday (the 13th) and return on the 16th.

I had a couple of 15 minute naps but I am going to be ready to go to bed early tonight! Already very sleepy. Don't I say that every night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home