Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

A nice but mostly a nothing day

8.IX.07 - MoM

When Sandy told me her prediction last Spring that Liz was going to get back with Anthony, I was quite pleased with the idea. I thought that Lynn would gradually make him look more attractive and she seems to be. I'm really going to miss that strip. I always save it for the last one to read. I find the strips with the grandfather painful, however, even though he is making some progress. When is the strip scheduled to end?

I finally decided to make Shrimp Dip this afternoon. As I was afraid of -- the Orleans shrimp I used to use are no more but their name is on another brand and they are tasteless. I made it up anyhow and ate a lot, then added a little jar of pimentos. Tomorrow, I think I'll add some chopped green chilies. Of course, part of it could be blamed on my fading taste buds. It was late in the day when I got it done, so that is my food for tonight. I stuffed on it, so I am having my drinks tonight with a few salt bombs.

My calendar stickers continue to keep me on track. Won't have a complete month with our little jaunt coming up this week, but will have some even during it.

I had my usual call to Thea today. Only had to rely on Gracie once. Have told her that I may not be able to call next week on Saturday. Will try to make it some other day.

I need to start getting my stuff to take lists done. It is not as easy as I used to be when I didn't have to use a walker. September and October are hard months to pack for with hot and cold weather. Oops! Just upset the last few swallows of my drink! It mopped up pretty easily.

Can't believe it is only 8:30 (now 9:15 -- I am so sleepy. After an uninspiring day, nothing really to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home