Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Well No Wonder

Gainesville

Somehow, I overlooked the obvious, all day long. Day started when I checked email and learned that one of our friends at work, Glenda, had died over the holidays. She'd retired in the fall, although she is a lot younger than I am. This is very unexpected, and very sad.

Once at work, news of another recently retired co-worker who died yesterday. And my boss's dad died on Christmas morning.

This was in the background all day long. Somehow I unconsciously banished it from my mind while blogging. Then I read Neil's blog tonight, where he said:
Will Eisner died a year ago today, and I have to type up the introduction to the Eisner New York stories book today. Sigh.
And then I remembered. One year ago today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home