Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Getting Anxious to be painlessly active

15.VI.07 - MoM

I'm too exhausted to do much of a blog tonight. The nurse was by this morning in mid-morning to check my "vitals." Before she was finished, the PT girl was here, Meanwhile, Charlie was having his early lunch in the dining room. "PT" has suggested a frame for my recliner to raise it about 4 inches to make it a little less exciting for me to hoist myself out of it. So, another little job for Charlie.

Sandy had left me a bowl of Greek Salad with a little smoked salmon in it from their dinner last night. Alter, the house was clear I ate every bit of the salad and also had large bowl of ice cream. It was the most I have eaten with any appetite for quite a while. I must be getting better. I am not being pushed to do too much until after my "surgeon" visit. To complete the day's food I had a Boost to add to my cookies and tea, and another to be considered my evening meal. It was nice to have a little appetite for a change.

Late this afternoon, Sandy and Charlie stopped by and I was sound asleep in my chair with the computer on my lap. I had slept pretty well so last night so I was surprised at how many quickie naps I had during the day. I am ready now to nurse my gin singleton for a couple of hours till bedtime. It isn't going to easy to stay awake for the gin!

Ted was also here working on the yard -- far from a dull day.

I will start the letter part of the blog tomorrow while the light is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home