Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, June 04, 2007

MoM Today

4.VI.07 - MoM

Another day to cross off. A lot of it too frustrating to want to be remembered. Sandy just called back that she is coming in long enough to get me on line for sending, so I need to get going on a blog. She is crazy. Nothing I could write could be worth that time after a long gardening day.

I have been enjoying my dresses for convenience, but after freezing all day and I told Sandy, she reminded me that I had a sweat shirt, Tee shirt and slacks in the closet here. Duh!!

Part of my problem with eating is my lower plate is not staying stuck in at all well so I have to cut things into such tiny pieces. I think I will get more nourishment going back to Boost and V-8, perhaps for one meal here.

Last night I got them to let me go to bed at 8 p.m., instead of being cold in an incomfortable chair but then by 8:30 I began to fight sleep and I knew it would be a long night if I slept so early. I was happy to have a call from Kay at 8:45 and be kept wake until 9:30 p.m. Then, I slept well, and even slept late this morning.

I had a shower and shampoo this morning all while sitting on the toilet. Way to go. I have yet to look in a mirror. I have a comb and run it thru my hair occasionally.

Wednesday we are having a "conference" to see what arrangements need to be made for my home return. Mostly to decide about my PT stuff. The MoW trial is pretty much decided. Still to go amount of home care. The house stays pretty clean with only one person rattling around.

Time to get up and sit in the chair for dinner. My stomach turns at the thought of it.

Will try to do better writing tomorrow. Love hearing of your doings these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home