Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Tweets

Gainesville

Hoping to fool Blogger into thinking I posted this while it was still Friday in Wisc...

Two nights in a row of partying did me in. Took most of today to recoup. Still not all there.

Carpets swept, bathroom floors mopped. I call that a win for a day that started at noon.

Reading, and almost finished Stillhouse Maid. Agree with Sandy, this is at least among the best, if not the.

Finally got phone co to agree to unlimited txt. Adjusting to constant presence of Twittering. And see how it is affecting my blogging-- short bursts. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Most of my Twitter-Friends are librarians, and most of them are at ALA in DC right now. Strange to have a known second place feel almost as real as the one I'm actually in-- or think of as being in. Confusing.

Look forward to seeing the newspaper spread about you, Mom. The online version was inadequate.

Will try to get back into regular Blog Mode tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home