Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yay Me

Gainesville

Your headline sez "Welcome," but did C&K actually arrive?? Your post left it as something of a cliff-hanger, Mom. Hope all's well, and your dinner plans went off smoothly.

Got all the weekly Blessings done (even the coffee table heap) done, except for the kitchen and bathroom floors, which is scheduled for Thursday. Also experimenting again with doing towels 3 times a week. We'll have to see how that goes.

Interesting meal of Tuscan Stuffed Pork Chops (sun dried tomatoes, Fontina cheese, mustard, scallion, and crushed pork rinds). Braised asparagus tips and leftover cauli-rice. Served ON TIME-- yay me!

Put on a push to get the comics dup project finished by Friday. I'm up to S now, and the end is in sight. And after this long, I've got it down to a routine that goes pretty fast. I'm feeling good about the comics again, and plan to go in Friday afternoon to start the major physical de-duping.

Deep into Moria in my reading life. But just going to leave them there for the night. Want to get to bed by 1:30, up at 9:00 again. My latest attempt to join the rest of the human race in EDT, a few minutes at a time. A fight I can probably never win, but I keep trying. (I'm so noble.)

No rain again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home