Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back to Blogging!

19.VIII.07 - MoM

It's time to get back in the habit of blogging! I hope that you had good weather for your return trip. I haven't been following the weather that you have been traveling through and can't check right now as I am unplugged. We have been having an electrical storm. However, it wasn't bad enough to chase me into my shelter and seems to be clearing some.

I could not seem to get the show on the road today. Friday I made some progress with the stuff around my chair. Then, yesterday I decided to put a box of slides on the computer. I was able to get an efficient system going with little waste motion, and I was even able to read on my Mike Leonard book in short spurts each time it did its copying. It was fun trying to beat the clock. It was one of those days when everything worked out well.

Today was different. Of course, being Sunday I had a lot more paper to read and a crossword puzzle to do -- not the NY Times, but the easier one in the Sunday TV guide. I just realized that it is time to think about dinner and I haven't napped all day. Perhaps I'll get to bed at a reasonable time for the first time in a long time.

Just saw the new " Family Christmas" picture -- pretty good. Too bad Bill is almost hidden. At last, I remembered to smile with my mouth shut. So often lately, I look like Toothless Joe from Kokomo! By the way, did Bill lose a pair of glasses? When I was getting my stuff together, I found them on the floor near where I was sitting at the kitchen table and put them on the table. Sandy thought they were mine and put them in my stuff that I brought home.

I increased my corn consumption and added a good sized cucumber to the menu tonight. After eating more than usual this week, my appetite is perking up. Who knows, I might have some meat, too, tomorrow night.

I am easing back into blogging gradually, and should be adding some more Saalfelden stuff again soon. It was a tense period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home