Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A quickie Tonight!

12.VIII.07 - MoM

I got mesmerized when some of the Los Altos slides were on the computer. They are among the new ones Chris did.

Sandy and Charlie got a pretty good rain from last night's storm. I only had a splash. I'm just thankful we didn't get the wind that they did in one of the Twin Cities Burb -- some are not expected to get their power back until Tuesday, even with extra workers coming from as far away as Iowa! Many trees and power lines were blown over. For now, they are not expecting any further storms until tomorrow during the day.

I did a little more around my chair. I could not believe how much stuff I have accumulated on the table beside my chair. I put back the absolute necessities, but lots more than I need to bring back but already there is not enough room for it.

I think I am going to try to get to bed on the early side, tonight, for a change. Of course, lately that has meant being awake during the night. I had the AC on for a while this afternoon, but I think it may be a little cooler tonight. Last night, with the door open, it was well toward morning before I had any cover at all.

I didn't see any weather today, so don't know what you have been through today, weather-wise, Suzy. Will pay more attention tomorrow. HaPPY TRAVEL!

See you soon. Come on by, it you get here early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home