Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Blog #2 tonight

6.VIII.07 - MoM

There is something strange with your blogs. Lately, most mornings there is nothing from you. I continue to check occasionally during the day, still nothing. Then, when I go back to see for sure that mine has published, there is one from you from the night before snuck in between my two. As usual, I checked the time at the bottom of yours and it is from the night before. From now on, I am going to check just before I send mine.

I continue to be fascinated by your creativeness of your cooking. I looked at Leanne's recipes on e-mail today and at last know what goes into Faux-Tay-Toes. I only knew the basis was mashed cauliflower. I am going to download the recipes. They sound interesting. I must get over my laziness -- a reheated ½ of a Schwan's chicken pie was far from inspiring. I also had a fresh sliced cucumber and a sliced tomato from the Wood's garden. (Charlie picked a nice tomato for me from the "garden" Ted had planted for me. Have a lot of cherry tomatoes from it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home