Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Still not up to speed

20.VIII.07 - MoM

This has been almost as close as possible to being a nothing day. There were just lots of niggly little frustrations. It was a grey, damp and cool day, the paper didn't arrive until after breakfast, the living room was too cool for comfort so I tried to turn on the fireplace to take the chill off but the remote wasn't working so had to make my way between the TV and fireplace to use the wall switch. Didn't feel like searching for the tiny screwdriver necessary to open it to see if I have the proper battery. But the worst part was the "sleepies" and lack of energy. I kept falling asleep every little bit in my chair at my computer. There are so many things I need to do but just could not get moving. I am determined to make tomorrow a lively and better day.

Last night and today I began to get rid of some of the pictures in IPhoto. I am not dumping all of them, because I enjoy them as a slide show.

Our rain has been moderate the past couple of days. It has come at a good time with the "rationing." Since they are calling for some rain every day this week, I wonder if they will cancel the local controls? I doubt it.

I am forcing myself to eat at least a half of a chicken pie for dinner tonight. Later - the half went down quite easily.

Really lucky for Florida that "Dean" went "souther". They just announced that it is now a "five."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home