Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Why am I so sleepy all the time?

4.X.07 - MoM

I am fascinated by anyone being able to stay awake for so many hours rereading a book. I used to reread some books several times, but they never kept me awake like that. I even fall asleep not only while reading by also while typing on the computer. I had a 7 minute nap this morning but spent the afternoon grocery shopping in the newly enlarged to huge County Market in Hudson.

I was shopping as much as I could for the upcoming week's visit of Chris and Kay. I have some easy meal plans and expect to have them expanded when Kay takes on my large freezer with a lot of stuff that needs to be dumped. I like my new-ish handheld, electronic grocery list maker. However, it can be stubborn sometimes not wanting to recognizing my word list.

I have fallen asleep several times tonight just typing on this and it is only 8:15 and I have barely started my martinis. I have a feeling that this is going to be very short tonight. I have to get a good start tomorrow as I have a lot to do. I would like to get pretty well packed as I have to do it on my bed. It is a little early to do that for leaving on Sunday, but it would be easier to get it out of the way before that becomes Chris and Kay's room. I also want to have the chicken stuff and dinner ready by the time they arrive tomorrow -- they don't expect to be here very early. So, it is going to be a busy day. We aren't leaving until Sunday noon, so there really is plenty of time.

Staying awake is too much torture, so I am going to give up. Not sure I'll be awake for my other drink, but I am going to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home