Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Moving Mountains


Gainesville

Here is, I hope, a reworked image of Mom that may work as an icon for her. See what you think, Mom. I moved the snowiest mountains so they'd be behind you in a square picture. If you approve, I'll put it on the server tomorrow.

We were both up til 3:00 last night. I slept til noon. Bill got up earlier, and so is napping now. We had a wonderful birthday dinner at a chain that has just opened up here this past week, the Macroni Grill. We were both quite impressed.

I spent way way too much time today reading the Tab Hunter autobiog. It is very engrossing and fascinating. Managed to get the dusting and carpet-sweeping done, and one load of wash. If I can get the floors swiffered tomorrow, I'll be in reasonably good shape FL-wise.

Just put in an hour on the project, and now it's bedtime. Will pick up on the Diry again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Nice work, Suze!

I must repeat myself about Philip Pullman. The tapes of His Dark Materials (first book: The Golden Compass) are incredibly good car listening. I'm getting them from the public library, but Amazon also has them. You were mentioning that you were out of things to listen to: you must try these! Besides, I need someone to talk to about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home