Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Non-Blog

Gainesville

It's Thursday, and I don't usually blog on Thursdays, So consider this a non-blog. Just wanted to wish the travelers bon voyage tomorrow. We'll expect reports from the road.

A quiet work at home day for me, finalizing 2/3 of the presentation. Will do the rest tomorrow. Got all my weekly FL stuff done except for the towels, which are not quite dry yet. I'll fold them when they ding, and then to bed. And not a moment too soon. Bill is already sacked out on the couch, snoring away.

It's COLD here again-- cold rainy day. Supposed to get into the 30's tonight, very unusual for this late in the year. I'll need to break out the blankets I'd packed away for the season.

Nice pics of the tree-removal. Will try to get them uploaded over the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

"Warms you twice" is a joke, of course. Try five or six times, minimum!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home