Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Friday, June 08, 2007

No place quite like home, especially here.

8.VI.07 - MoM

After the "view" from my room for 17 days, I am thoroughly enjoying the lovely scene from my chair. The bird feeder arrangement was new and only a few birds when I left but now is very busy. Could do with a few less crows and grackles, however.

Sandy is getting things around the house whipped into shape. She has rearranged the dishes I use the most where they are the most easy reachable. Charlie was able to take the knife rack off the back of my chopping block that stands in the center of the kitchen, freeing up the inch or so that is making it possible for me to get the walker all around the kitchen. The knife holder will go back on an end of it that I no longer use to hang pans.

Not only did Sandy get my washing up to date, she changed the beds, putting on my summer sheets, bedspread and pillow shams. They aren't sleeping here tonight. I am so far undecided if I will spend the night on my recliner or try the bed, starting with the recliner as that worked so well last time. She has started a purge of an obscene number of years of freezer stuff. I was surprised when she asked me t start a page to post the weight of what she is tossing, as in "FlyLady."

I am taking advantage of Sandy's good food and trying to eat a lot. The homemade chili made with super red beans they grew, was so good. She put some of the good macaroni and cheese in packaged meal size in the freezer. Now, it is up to me to stop being so lazy and EAT.

I am going to be alone again tonight at night as I was after my other accident. I am well checked out and able.

I didn't get around to napping this afternoon, so I should be able to got to bed soon. Only tricky think will be to choose the proper weight of bedding whether in chair or bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home