Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Non-Lethal

Gainesville

No joy today. Last night as I took a late shower I discovered the shower/tub was no longer draining. I got in and out as quickly as possible, but it was still not draining in the morning.

Want to know what it costs to unclog a bathtub these days? Try $341.00. And yes, it drains acceptably again, but for that kind of $, it should be sucking down water like a bottomless whirlpool in a Barks comic river. Grrrrr. I'm sure there are many $$$ plumbing experiences in our immediate future.

The plumbers couldn't show up until after 5:00, which kinda ruined my day.

I made a chicken/ roasted pepper frittata thing that turned out okay. These days I'll consider a dish a success if it's non-lethal.

Mom, one of the lovely things about a digital image (which is what you make when you scan your herb and flower creations) is that it can be easily resized before printing. I'm pretty sure Marty is a major expert in this regard! So go ahead and arrange your daisy wreath-- as long as it fits on your scanner bed, it can be resized to fit whatever paper size you want.

Time to end this very annoying day. I hope you have a restful sleep in your actual bed tonight. And I wish myself the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home