Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

A shortie tonight

9.VI.07 - MoM

I started last night in my own bed, going to bed rather late, and was asleep rather quickly. However, I was awake only an hour later and had to give up and come out to my chair. Again, your "coverlet," Suzy, was the bedding of choice. I still slept in spurts, frequently turning on and off the fireplace, keeping the temp good for the light weight blanket. Hurrah! , I had no problem with the pain in the back of my heel. Will start the night in the chair, tonight.

I did get in a couple of quickie naps today. Really missed them while in das Spital. I called Thea today and she said you had called, Suzy. She was able to understand most of our conversation well today.

I am finally having the chicken pie I was going to have last night, then noon today. Sandy and Charlie were here this afternoon and she started it before they left. Charlie modified the ramp down into the living room so I no longer have to lift the walker for a little step at the bottom. It now extends half way across the living room, but it is a delight and a necessity in my current condition.

Sandy has borrowed the "CrockPot BBQ Pit" that I have only used a couple of times, to do some ribs for Sunday dinner here, tomorrow. I am looking forward to them.

I did the above before dinner, then at 7 p.m. here, I called Betty Rath in MD as I have been out of touch for a while. We talked for one whole hour. Then, but the time I put away some stuff, and got settled ready to start my one drink, I find it is already 9 p.m., and I am suddenly so tired I have lost interest in it. I really move slowly these days.

Guess I'll just send this and get off to an earlier start tomorrow. Perhaps, I'll drink the gin ice water when I wake up during the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home