Lotsa Flies

Soares Clan news and views; A continuation of Two Flies. Hoo Ha.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Football and More Football

Gainesville

Just out of a very late shower. Meta-football, football, football, football, more meta-football. That's my day in a nutshell.

In between that, I realized that the chicken dish I had scheduled would be redundant after last night's pre-fab thing, so switched to "Mexican Noodle-less Lasagna." My result is named Mexican Noodle-less Lasagna-like Glop. Recipe called for canned enchilada sauce-- none in store, and the two cans I found on my shelves were long past it, so had to make my own. Turned this "simple" recipe into a 3-hour marathon while trying to watch football. Plus a marathon clean-up afterwards.
I think my hair is dry enough now to go to bed. Clean sheets await. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have more of a handle on what happened today. If anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home